NEW VIDEO GAME RELEASES

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tueday February 2 2010 New Pictures Nintendo Games

Hi everyone, I will be posting new items on Ebay during this month I found more than 100 Nintendo games (NES) and many hard to find games, tha will be great for your collection. I have few complete with box and boocklet, and 99% of the games are cartridge only, but from very good to Mint condition. I am personally testing and cleaning every single game, so you can rest asure that you will receive a pristine game 100% working.

I also found 4 NES Consoles, in very good to excellent condition, so you can check them and offer your bet price, so I can upload them to Ebay for your purchase.

I will be taking the pictures and making a list of all the games for you to pick and give me your best offer or for you to check it on ebay.

Coming soon, ATARI 2600, ATARI 7800,TURBO GRAPHIXS,CONSOLES,GAMES AND MORE.

Stay tuned for more vintage video games and more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment